Wednesday 9 February 2011

TITLE SEQUENCE



This is my title sequence. At the minute I am about 10 seconds short, however at the moment I still have considerable adjustments to make and some assets to add, such as words.....
These will interject in some way in between characters.

I am also still unsure on whether I want to use the cheshire cat ident. If I do decide to, then I might want to include it in my title sequence in some way.

Here I want the moon to continue moving backwards like in the ident, and the cow will cross it's path directly at the intersection. I think the moon being so static looses momentum in the sequence.
I have decided to add a couple of colour changes to make the sequence a little more visually interesting. I think that the constant change along with constant movement helps the flow of the sequence.
There is something about the timing of the cow spinning and falling that doesnt work. I think that is might be the timing and the amount of rotations. This is something that I need to address today.
I think the dead cow crushing the egg works a lot better than I had thought, especially when watched on full screen on my laptop looks really effective. I think working from the constraints of the tiny box on after effects has limited my ideas slightly. This is something that I should have experimented with sooner, but its not too late to make some changes.
However, there are elements where the pace of movement changes in a way that doesn't make that much sense. This is something I need to address. For example when the view is panning up the cow.
I used the pattern on the cow as a way of setting the next scene. This was not planned in my story boards, but I think that it works really well.
The caterpillar does not disappear being a big heart as in the ident. This is something that I need to change because at the moment it just fades out which I think looks lazy and almost accidental. I think that I have moved  the larger heart assets without meaning to, so I will try and relocate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment