Monday 21 February 2011

BOOK WORKS : BRIEF/FEEDBACK ON IDEAS



This session helped raise some very important issues about my work for this brief. All the planning and ideas I had gathered this week came to a bit of a halt after realising the restriction on my time as a result of me going home for reading week. This is unavoidable as I need to work in Suffolk to earn money for next term, but it doesn't stop it from being incredibly annoying. I had planned to design my own patterns to make my own stock, as well as screen print the designs onto it. I have decided that due to the time restrictions I have given myself, I am going to print digitally, which will save me a bit of time and enable me to design the stock. I really wanted the aesthetic of screen printed work, but I think that preparing a screen as well as allowing the time it would take to get 100 decent pages (only 10 pages per book) will be extremely difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment