Monday 7 February 2011

DEVELOPMENT OF "STAR" IDENT....


This is my first finished ident, well, for now anyway!


addition of more stars




I removed the words "twinkle twinkle little star" as I felt that due to the 10 second time restriction, there was not time to include any words for "the cow jumped over the moon" and I think it made it too complicated. I think I will however use these elements in my title sequence because I like the appearance of them and I think that they ultimately add to the clear comprehension of the video.

I added moon to clarify purpose of the cow jumping over the type....



I am considering the addition of "ZZZZ" as in my title sequence because I think it works well in the title sequence, but it might make the keyframe too overcrowded.







No comments:

Post a Comment