Monday 7 February 2011

Humpty Dumpty ident....




Again, I changed the opening view of humpty dumpty.... I think that this works a lot better in terms of opening the scene.






I was really struggling with how to give the impression of the impact of the 10 smashing the egg.... I toyed with the shatter effect, but I'm not very experienced with using the effects, and generally I feel that I dont have a lot of control over what I'm trying to do while I'm using them. I had previously tried to squash the egg with the 10, but it wasn't very successful.
I think that what I've done with it now is much more successful. I was also having trouble giving the impression of the egg dripping down the wall. I was going to try and paste the shape in as a path so that I could then manipulate and animate it via its anchor points, but for the mean time I think that panning up the wall in this way gives a nice effect.










At the moment I have used a soundtrack. Originally I had considered using sound effects which I might still have a go at doing, time permitting....

No comments:

Post a Comment