Tuesday 1 February 2011

PROGRESS TUTORIAL

I found the tutorial today incredibly helpful because it confirmed some issues that I know I have been ignoring, such as my slight lack of attention to the Top 10 brief last week, where I spent far too much time on the Image module brief. I have however finished everything else so far, so I can now focus on this brief almost entirely right up until the deadline.
It was good to get some feedback on my lighting experiments that I did on sunday and  yesterday. I was unsure if they were working successfully... I wanted to add a more adult tone to the animation but I don't know if this was achieving this. Fred brought to light my lack of consideration towards type, which I admit I had neglected to really investigate contextually and in my practice work. I have spent the rest of the afternoon/evening redesigning some of my assets and focussing on my story boards.




No comments:

Post a Comment