Monday 14 February 2011

DESIGNS FOR DVD


These are my four design variations, essentially just two layout designs but two in black and two in white....


I wanted to keep the design simple, like the packaging. Although I think that the black looks far more striking than the white, I think that with the packaging the black will be too harsh. The only black on the packaging is the text, the rest is quite neutral and I think that the DVD itself should blend in nicely with the packaging, not stand out on it's own. For this reason I think I will go for the white option.
I think I prefer the circle of triangles to the stars, as it obviously mirrors the gold circle on the front of the design which I really like. I will make a decision between the two when I see them both printed.




No comments:

Post a Comment