Monday 14 February 2011

TITLE SAFE ZONE CHECKS


 Before I write my dvd I wanted to check that all my text/image is within the title safe zone. I have worked with it on constantly, however there have been times where I have taken it off for a while and I don't trust myself to have it all right! Almost all of my image assets are certainly within the title safe zone, only ever out of it when they are either entering or leaving the frame which is completely intentional. The titles are more what I'm concerned about!

Title sequence/caterpillar ident :





Star Ident :

It seems that the time and day that the program are on is slightly out of the title safe zone. This is easily corrected.


Humpty Dumpty ident :

Again, the time and date are out of the title safe zone here....


'Once Upon A Time' ident :








Slightly out here, wouldn't hurt to correct this too.


No comments:

Post a Comment