Saturday 29 January 2011

storyboard development

These are some story boards that I have been working on over the weekend. I have decided not to change the overall subject of my animation, partly becasue I don't think it is entirely necersary, but also becasu I think in terms of a design problem, it is far more constructive for my skills as a designer to try and overcome these difficulties with a design solution instead. I have considered all the elements that could bring the tone of voice up to a more adult level. I want to continue with the same style, but with the addition of lighting and cameras to give it a bit more depth. I have injected some darker humour into these storyboards, but still trying to maintain the flow of characters that I had on my previous ones...





No comments:

Post a Comment