Sunday 2 January 2011


This idea was based on these story boards :



Experiment for 'crunch' animation :
I created the bites as separate photoshop layers using the eraser tool.











I originally created the word on illustrator; I was going to edit the anchor points to create the bite marks more manually and get a chance to use my new graphics tablet! However I realised that this would be more time consuming than the way that I have tried out^^^^.
 I did this experiment to see if it would be good enough and have the desired effect, which I think it does.....
This is only the first 20 layers! Now need to create the rest. I also need to sort out the sequence on AfterEffects. I organised the timing pretty quickly and I need to make the bites take up an equal amount of time; as you can see I have stretched all 20 bites over the 5 second time limit, so the final product should be a considerably different bite rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment