Wednesday 26 January 2011

experimentation with layout for "real life" a1

I like the scale of this one, but I think the positioning would work better if it was more central...


I think these letters look really interesting this larger size, but considering the large size of the paper, I think it may become a little overwhelming...

I think I will go for this one as it is still going to be large once printed, and the centralized text works better.

I am still torn a little between the two colour schemes.... I love the visual identity of the candy cane, however I also love the rainbow colour coordination of the other.
I also think that the pink backdrop (above) works really well.... I think I might have to print both and decide once I've seen them both. I'm gonna be skint, but I really like this poster so I just wont eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment