Thursday 11 November 2010

re-evaluation

Over the past two-three days I have been feeling really ill which I think has certainly slowed down my design process. After an eventual freak-out fulled by a general feeling of being completely uselss and getting very little done despite my best efforts, I have restored my sense of calm and am taking a step back. I think that out of fear I had altered my final idea somewhat to make it more phesable to get prepared for the final crit on wednesday, but on waking up this morning feeling a lot better, I have decided to go back to my previous idea and aim to create the 'dumpster diving kit' I had intended to make. I am still hoping to design for an accompanying bag and life-size cut out promotional board as well. On speaking with Lorenzo, he seemed to be in agreement that all hope was not lost. I have started working on the final design for the net that I have chosen for the box to package the kit:
This is an extremely rough layout idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment