Tuesday 23 November 2010

BOARD ERRORS!

I've been conducting my final pre-module hand in check, and I can't believe it... after printing my boards for the 3rd time (since the first attempt on Friday) I have found yet another error! 
 (1)
The first error is "Distribution : (blank!)" on my first packaging board. This has annoyed me beyond belief. 

(2)
This error is not a typo but more a discovery. I was unsatisfied with my rsearch into the most effective/standard way of printing these life sized cut outs, and after some further research I have actually found that the spec would read :

"Dimensions : 24" x 72"
Stock : Foamboard
Print processes : Digital UV printing directly onto foamboard
Finishing : Computer aided cutting process - router cutting
Cost : £48 per board
Assembly : On shop floor
Stand : Included in cost"

This is something that I had not finalized until last night. Although my initial spec on my board is not wrong, I would really like to update it to this more specific and accurate one. I have made to the alterations to my file and I am going to try and re-print this this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment