Wednesday 25 May 2011

Web design brief development

Our enterprise company is called 'Feedback Design'. It is a graphic design company that specializes in design for musicians, promotors and venues based in the Leeds area.


I decided to keep the layout relatively simple seeing as the information that is required is quite straight forward. I didn't want to overcomplicate the site both becasue I have never used the software before these workshops - (I dont want to get ahead of myself!) - and also the needs of the company are basic.

I am using a restricted colour pallette as I think that in the case of a design website the content needs to be the focus - to exhibit the work that they have done. I think keeping it simple and direct in terms of design it communicates clearly to potential clients.


I decided to make red roll over buttons to add a dash of colour when it's interacted with.




Logo ideas :
I merged an F and a B to create the logo which I think works well.





I think that inverting the graduated grey tones works better as it gives the impression of the buttons hanging down from the top of the page, guiding the eye down rather than taking the eye to the middle of the page and then up which is less natural.


I used images from friends of mine - djs and bands - which suit the kind of description of clients that we intend on attracting.



I placed the Feedback logo in the bottom corner of the images on the index page to reiterate the brand identity.





index page :


'about' page :


Portfolio :



'team' page :


contact page :

No comments:

Post a Comment