Monday 16 May 2011

revised design for publication layout

Now that all the designs are completed, I have laid them out in my publication. There is still a lot of tweaking to be done - want to experiment further with colour and negative space as well as creating a logo for the brand 'Mark My Words' which will be featured on the first and last page and possibly front or back cover. The layout of the text needs to be reconsidered as well.
I would also like to see if I could perhaps include some information on each page to explain the theme of the type - perhaps the original typeface that it is based on or I could name all the typefaces.....









I am going to print a copy on the lazer jet just to get an idea of the scale and how it will look in print rather than on screen before I make any of these decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment