Sunday 6 March 2011

Sticker for back of packaging


These are my initial designs for a sticker I want to add to my packaging for my book. I think that it needs some kind of type based graphics to finish it off and offer some king of product identity. I have deliberately not overcomplicated it by choosing a very straight forward name for the book "Owl bunting and stickers" simply because thats the easiest way to comprehend what it actually is, and I think it is important that the audience know that. The only other instruction on how to use the book will be a photograph of the book strung up in its ideal situation on the stall with the books (and potentially packaged with the product). For this reason I think it is necessary to give a name to the product in this way. 


I have included my name on the sticker, but I'm not sure it this is completely necessary and whether it works with the other type very well....
I think that the stickers will be either one flat colour or I will create a muted version of one of the patterns from the stock I have used for the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment