Monday 21 March 2011

2/5 boards for presentation tuesday 22nd

I have been working on laying out the bar merch board and the bar interior board for tuesdays presentation along side Matt who has been preparing the other three. 

design for bar merchandise board [1]

design for bar merchandise board [2]


 design for bar merchandise board [3]

This is the one that I think works best in terms of layout. However, I think that not having a product shot of the matches will let us down so I am aiming to get one made up for the submission to accompany the design (centre bottom)


design for bar interior board 

This is going to feature two designs for the sake of the presentation, however I will be perfecting one, more refined and professional version for the submission.


No comments:

Post a Comment