Wednesday 16 March 2011

my top quotes

I have chosen these quotes becasue I think they are either relevent to the context of a bar situation, relevent to the social lives of the proposed customers or inspirational in a way that creates a possitive association with the Glayva brand :

Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches.
Alice Roosevelt Longworth

In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular.
Kathleen Norris

There must be more to life than having everything.
Maurice Sendak

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
Ashleigh Brilliant

Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
Truman Capote

Your life is an occasion. Rise to it.
Suzanne Weyn

If you cannot be a poet, be the poem.
David Carradine


Whatever you are, be a good one.
Abraham Lincoln


Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment