Wednesday 23 March 2011

finished bar illustration

I have decided not to use the gold effect as Matt and myself have decided to include the photoshopped image of the two cocktail waitresses painted gold on this final board, so I think with this next to it, the concept will be clear enough.

I have also adjusted the drinks fountain so that it is straight, rather than slightly skew which was really annoying me and making it look less professional. 

I am glad that I  have done this hand drawn watercolor sketch rather than a vector drawing as I think that it helps to portray the aesthetic for Glayva that we have been trying to achieve and is perhaps a little more interesting visually than a simple linear structure. This was the opinion expressed during the final presentation so I feel like this decision is justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment