Wednesday 20 October 2010

Wrap it up evaluation

Following the crit, and generally in hindsight, I think that I could have considered a better stock for my nets, particularly in the case of the hexagonal one; which I had problems folding neatly. I also think that more information might have made the boxes more educational on my subject, however I did like the certain amount of intrigue that came with them. I could have made more use of half tones. This was something that I experimented with (see practice blog), however I didnt find the right way of using it. I think had I allowed or had more time, I could have come up with something more visually interesting.
Positive feedback from the crits included good use of strong colours, good use of the inside of the nets, and good modification of the nets in terms of the bite mark. I was really impressed with a lot of the work of other peoples in the crit today; however I felt that some of the visually more interesting ones had not stuck to the restrictions (two colours plus stock, one image etc). I think this made it hard to judge fairly which was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment