Tuesday 26 October 2010

Brainstorm for 'dumpster diving' packaging and promotion

I am now trying to create a scenario that allows me to design.... my focussed idea is the packaging and promotion of 'dumpster diving'. Ideas from brainstorming.....

>Map of best bins to dive around leeds?
>Target audience through 'Zine' type publications
>Underground scene
>Guerilla marketing
>Kit : gloves, head torch, bags etc
>Logo? Directional logos to navigate potential divers around the city to the best bins.
>Secretive promotion e.g. through comic strips, wanted posters, missing posters
>Event? Food/furniture etc provided from dumpster diving or other free sources
>Secret society
>Branding.... use the british terminology for dumpster diving, 'skipping', more intriguing and discreet
>Flyers.... gives me the opportunity to select my audience
>Event - invitations... allows me to select the kind of people I want to target
>Business cards? Discreet, target certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment