Monday 24 May 2010

TYPE AND GRID_final image

This is my finished layout for the type and grid brief. I think it worked relatively well in terms of sticking to my grid and my design, although I did struggle with using the program. I am just getting used to working a bit more quickly on photoshop and illustrator, so found it confusing and a little frustrating at how long it took me to achieve so little visually. I found that working with a grid helped considerably to maintain a formulaic appearance to the layout which I think is far more visually appealing than not having any. I had issues with the pixillation of the image, I think I improved it slightly, although I think the main issue was that the image was from a magazine which is smaller than a4 to begin with. This is something I will consider more carefully next time I work with image on inDesign.


No comments:

Post a Comment