Sunday 19 December 2010

"BOUNCE" EXPERIMENTATION


For this animation I worked from this storyboard :

I think that it works to some extent, but the regularity of the bouncing need to be adjusted, for instance, I feel that the bouncing doesn't look natural as I intended it to. I added the additional detail of the circle becoming slightly squashed and then bouncing back to a full circle each time it lands to make the object appear more realistic, which I had not discussed in the storyboard. I worked with this duck egg blue colour as I am bored of working in black and white, however I think that untill I've got the animation right, it might be best to work in black and white. I have managed to rent the digital colour book on this modules reading list, so I am going to do some research into the best ways to use colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment