Friday 10 December 2010

AFTER EFFECTS EXPERIMENTS

For this experiment I created the word in photoshop and saved 'b unce' and 'o' as two separate layers. When I imported the photoshop file, I enabled it so that the layers would stay seperate and anchor points remain the same size around each object (not around entire layer). I wanted to make it appear that the 'o' was bouncing away. I did this by copy and pasting the 'o' layer, once for each bounce, and creating a new bounce per layer. I would like to create an variation where all the letters bounce away, either at the same time, crossing paths with each other, or one at a time. I could also experiment with the distance between the viewer and the word, perhaps making the letters increase in size as they bounce so that they appear to come towards the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment