Saturday 9 January 2010

collection 100. Research- Scrapbooking

100 Objects
My stamp collection from when I was younger:


My pin board in my room that contains a load of postcards, flyers, clippings, photographs tickets and other things, which I have collected for as long as I can remember:
Wherever I move I always put up as many as possible. Some of them I have been carrying round for years. I have never kept a scrapbook myself, but have always collected in this way. What interests me is that so many people seem to, and must collect these things in the same way that I do, and I want to look into different ways of catagorizing these objects.

Collection of 100 objects which I collected over the Christmas break. I went to Amsterdam to visit some family and documented the trip in the form of objects, mainly 2d media which I collected. I looked for things which I felt would be collected for the purpose of 'scrapbooking'.


Close ups of my collection:








No comments:

Post a Comment